Premium adhesive for every lash extension procedure.
In need of quick-drying lash glue? This fast-drying adhesive only needs 1-2 seconds to dry and can last up to 5 weeks. You have to have quick fingers, absolute focus, and lots of experience to keep up with this fast-drying adhesive. It also has low fumes so it will not irritate your eyes and skin or cause any allergic reactions.
- For intermediate to advanced lash technicians
- Color: Black
- Dry time: 1-2 second
- Bonding time: Can last 4-5 weeks
- Low fume
- 45% - 55% optimal humidity (Normal range: 40-70)
- 20°C or 68°F optimal temperature
- Can last up to 6 months unopened and stored in a fridge
- Can last up to 1 month when opened.
- Store at a cool temperature.
- DO NOT freeze it.
- DO NOT keep under direct sunlight or any light like lamps.
- Shake well before every use.
- Tightly close cap after using.
- This is only for intermediate to advanced lash technicians since it dries super fast.
- Cartel Lash is not responsible for any misuse or unprofessional use.
- You are solely responsible for this adhesive once you purchased it.
- The performance of this adhesive may vary depending on the technician, client, temperature, humidity, and more.
Good balance! Hopefully you will have 10ml size so I don't need to order it all the time
I bought 3 bottles during a promotion to try it out in the summer, as it stated optimal humidity is at 45-55% & temperature at 20°C. The glue consistency is thin, and rather fumy at my working environment. Dries a bit too quickly to my likings, have to change glue every 10minute to keep glue working. The bottle lasted 2-3 weeks. Retention is good with some clients, but not too well with some. I had 1 regular client who said retention was really good in one fill, but during the next fill she reports stinging during the appointment (everything I did was the same) so I ended up switching glue mid appointment. My salon does not have AC, so that might be the reason it dries quicker & fumier than it was intended to? I found that I could work with it better on flat lashes than round lashes. But maybe it's just me. I had some good experience with it but overall it's not giving me consistent results. I am using the 2nd bottle, but will probably go back to the glue I used to work with after this. Maybe I will try the 3rd bottle again in the winter? I don't think I will buy another bottle though.
Dry too fast for me. After combming the lash, couple of the pop up
Amazing retention, would definitely recommend!
Hands down the BEST lash glue on the market. The retention is like no other!