Ruthie Belle - Dark Matter
Oil-resistant and fast-setting eyelash glue.
Are you looking for a fast drying glue? The Ruthie Belle Dark Matter is the one for you! Because of its thin viscosity and medium elasticity, it is very quick and easy to use, even intermediate technicians can use them with ease. This lash adhesive dries quickly without losing its efficiency. The main feature of this lash adhesive is that it contains castor oil. Known for its nourishing properties, castor oil is great for the skin and it promotes eyelash growth.
- Shake well for 1 minute before using.
- Apply a drop of Ruthie Belle Dark Matter on silicone or foil. DO NOT use plastic, tape, paper, or jade stone.
- Air it for 5 minutes
- Start at the middle, use a scooping technique to pick up all the bubbles of the glue. Then apply it to the root of the lash extension.
- Get a fresh dot when the texture becomes stringy. When they begin to dry out from the outer edge, no need to replace glue dots.
- Works in any humidity and temperature conditions
- Bonds in 0.5 to 1 second
- Minimal fumes
- 100% oil-proof
- 1 glue dot can last up to 5 hours
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced lash technicians
- Perfect for all lash types and techniques
- Contains castor oil
- Does NOT contain carbon black
- Shake well before using.
- When storing, keep the container closed.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or too much heat.
- When not using it, store it in a cool place, preferably under 25°C (77°F).
- Unopened bottles may be kept in a refrigerator but before you use them, take them out 30 minutes before using them. Then shake well for 2 minutes.
- DO NOT keep an opened bottle in the refrigerator. This is to avoid starting the glue's curing process and condensed water from developing.
- DO NOT use hand sanitizers with high alcohol content before you use the pinching method or finger roll.
- DO NOT use regular primers or glue accelerators.
- It can last for 6 months unopened and for up to 3 months after opening if stored correctly.
- You will always receive fresh glue because Dark Matter is only produced twice a month. You can check the manufacturing date.
- It does NOT contain carbon black.
- Produced in the EU with the medical grade cyanoacrylate used in wound adhesives.
Ingredients: 2-Methoxyethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Dimethyl Silicone Polymer with Silica, Acrylates, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, CI 77499