Ruthie Belle - Clean 11 Foam
- Removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Suitable for eyes and entire face
- Compatible with eyelash extensions
- Does not dehydrate lashes and skin
- Contains tea tree oil
- Helps prevent inflammation of the eyelids
- Suitable for professional and home use
- Non-irritating and suitable for sensitive skin
Clean 11 Foam is pH balanced, meaning it removes all makeup without dehydrating skin and lashes. pH is a measure of how acidic something is. Levels range from 1 to 14, with 7 being neutral. pHs below 7 indicate acidity, while a pH above 7 is basic. Human skin is slightly acidic, with a pH of around 5-5.5. To keep the pH of skin and lashes balanced, beauty products should also be slightly acidic. Clean 11 Foam has the right pH level to rebalance your skin and eyelashes pH, while cleaning and hydrating them.
The product contains tea tree oil, which helps prevent the tiny oil glands near the base of the eyelashes from becoming clogged, thus avoiding irritation, redness and inflammation of the eyelids (Blepharitis).
- Apply foam and let it soak for 30 seconds
- Remove all eye makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Rinse with water
You can also use Clean 11 Foam to remove makeup residue from eyelash extensions after applying eye makeup. Just use a tiny bit of foam on a mascara brush and brush through lashes until residue is gone. No need to rinse afterwards.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-40 Glyceryl, Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia leaf oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin