Protein Cleansing Remover Spray
Take that extra step and still save time.
Keeping all your lash tools and accessories clean is one of the basic things any technician needs to do. And disinfecting eyelash extensions is no exception. With this eyelash prep cleansing spray, you can remove all-natural oils, makeup, and unwanted proteins. Because of this extra step, the adhesive you will use will bond faster and the overall application of the lashes will be reduced. This lash primer is ideal for touch-ups and initial application.
- Don't apply directly to the eyes. The client's eyes should be closed when applying this product.
- Put and hold flat cotton under the client's lashes to catch any excess primer.
- Spray once on a small to a medium makeup brush.
- Brush this primer on the eyelashes. Leave for about 2 seconds to dry.
- Use an air-blower or a fan to dry lashes thoroughly before applying lash extensions the usual way.
- We highly recommend keeping this primer spray in a refrigerator or a place cooler than your average room temperature.
- If kept in a refrigerator, leave this primer about 1 to 2 hours before using.
- This can only be used by advanced technicians. DO NOT USE IT ON YOURSELF.
- Any misuse of this primer is not our responsibility.
- You are solely the one responsible for this product once you bought it from us.
- Results and performance of this remover spray may vary from person to person.
Overall this item is great, have the odd client who finds it irritating but 95% have no issues and it definitely helps with retention in my opinion.