11 in stock
The protein remover is used to prep and disinfect the lashes.
Designed to remove residual cosmetics and natural oils, our Primer will cleanse and prepare the lashes for maximum bonding of the adhesive.
As the adhesive will bond faster, overall application time will be reduced.
Primer can be used on natural or extended lashes making it ideal for both initial application and touch-ups.
Our Primer will not affect any existing eyelashes extensions bonds.
How to use:
Client’s eyes should be closed when applying primer, do not apply directly on the eyes.
Hold flat cotton pad under lashes to catch excess primer.
Squeeze a few drops or one spray of primer on a small to medium makeup brush.
Brush primer on lashes, drying time is approximately 2 seconds.
Dry lashes thoroughly with an air-blower or fan before applying eyelash extensions as usual
- We recommend that you keep the primer in refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If the primer is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the primer.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of the primer vary from person to person.
You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number when Cartel Lash has shipped your order. Once delivery confirmation becomes available, Cartel Lash is no longer liable for any lost, stolen, or misplaced packages. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to provide an accurate address and contact information. All shipments require a signature upon delivery for your protection. Please ensure you have items delivered to a location where you will be able to sign for the package. If you would like to waive the right to a signature you can do so by contacting the delivery company, however this will in turn waive any insurance on your package from Cartel Lash . Be aware if you have given permission for the delivery company to waive a need for a signature in the past. Please contact the delivery company directly for any questions regarding shipping: Canada Post Contact: 1 (866) 607-6301 DHL Contact: 1-855-345-7447 If you order products that we do not have in stock, our team will notify you and refund you for that product immediately.