Borboleta Lash Bath - Gel CleanserWash, cleanse, and nourish your extensions and natural eyelashes using Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo!
Lash shampoo formulated for your eyelash extensionsFor a strong bond and long-lasting extensions, wash your lashes daily using Borboleta Lash Shampoo.
Washing, cleansing, and brushing your eyelash extensions daily are necessary to have healthy natural lashes and long-lasting extensions. Using the right lash shampoo, like Borboleta Lash Bath Gel Cleanser, and lash extension supplies specifically formulated for your eyelash extensions aftercare routine is necessary. The Borboleta lash cleanser is formulated using hyaluronic acid and amino acids to lock in the moisture in your eyelashes without breaking the bond from the lash adhesive used on your extensions. Whenever you use Borboleta Bath Gel Cleanser, you are removing all the impurities without stripping away the moisture while nourishing and strengthening your natural eyelashes for better and healthier looking lashes.
How to use Borboleta Gel Lash ShampooUse Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo for healthy natural lashes and a strong adhesive bond
To maximize the effects and benefits of Borboleta Bath Gel Cleanser, you need to use it daily in your aftercare routine along with your other lash extensions supplies and essentials. Follow these steps for the best results:
- Dispense a dime-sized drop of your Borboleta lash cleanser on your palm.
- Get your Borboleta Cleansing Brush and dampen it. Swirl the brush on your palm with the gel cleanser.
- Apply to your eyelids. Then, gently brush through your eyelashes. Use a sweeping motion starting from the top to the tip of your lashes.
- When you are done, wash your brush with clean water and rinse your eyelids and eyelashes.
- Make sure all the foam and lash shampoo are gone.
- Lastly, pat dry.
Key ingredients to make this lash shampooFind out where the nourishing and cleansing feature of Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo comes from
There are two main key ingredients used to make Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo, namely:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Derived from snow mushrooms, this ingredient is the one responsible for deeply moisturizing the skin and then locking the moisture in. This leads to more nourished, conditioned, and healthy eyelids and eyelashes.
- Amino Acid: Derived from coconut, this amino acid based surfactant ingredient is the one responsible for deeply cleansing your eyelids and eyelashes without stripping away the moisture. What made this ingredient special is it also hydrates, balances the pH level, and strengthens your natural lashes helping them healthier.
For better results, use Borboleta lash shampoo.Use the Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo daily for strong, nourished, and healthy natural eyelashes.
Daily and consistent eyelash extension aftercare routines are very important to keep the bond strong and last longer. Clean lashes mean better and stronger eyelash adhesive retention. Dirt, makeup, oil, dead skin, and other harmful residues can break the lash glue down leading to premature shedding. Your eyelashes are there to catch all the dirt, debris, and protect your eyes. It is natural for them to have these impurities. If you leave these impurities there, it can lead to irritation or even infection. In addition, it will weaken the bond on your eyelash extensions. These are the reasons why you need to use Borboleta Gel Lash Shampoo daily. For best results, use this lash shampoo once a day.
Tips and tricks for long-lasting eyelash extensionsImprove the retention of your extensions while strengthening your natural lashes, use Borboleta Lash Shampoo.
There are many things you need to keep in mind when looking after your eyelash extensions. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you with your aftercare routine:
- Clean your eyelashes daily using the Borboleta lash cleanser specially formulated for lash extensions. Do this before going to bed.
- Rinse off the lash shampoo using clean water, NOT cleansing water.
- When drying your lashes, pat dry using a lint free towel.
- Comb your lashes gently using mascara wands.
- Use only mineral-based products in your eye area, including your eye makeup.