Setup + Space
These acrylic tiles with lids feature a 10-row housing for your strips. Each one comes with a tight fitting lid that pops on and off with ease for simple and protective storage or transport. Keep your lash strips organized and debris-free!
The regular size palette is designed for standard size lash strips (from standard size lash trays) while the large palette is better suited for longer, pre-made or pro-made fan strips.
The larger tile is also a must have when working with mixing curls and diameters as it can accommodate 2 standard size lash strips side by side for a total of 20 strips per tile.
- Available in ‘Regular’ and ‘Large’ sizes
- 10 rows with line indications for strip placement, can fit up to 12 premade strips or 24 regular size strips
- 4 Rubber stoppers for a no-slip grip
- Lid included
- Easy to clean
- Pairs well with disposable adhesive stickers
CLEANING & SANITATION
- Soak in warm soapy water for 10 minutes and wipe down
- Soak in EPA approved disinfecting agent for 10 minutes
- Wipe entire surface area with a premium microfiber cloth
- Avoid ammonia based products such as Windex or other home glass cleaners. Avoid gritty cleansers, polishes and acetone. These can damage the surface leaving it cloudy looking.
- Do not soak in disinfectants for extended periods of time
You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number when Cartel Lash has shipped your order. Once delivery confirmation becomes available, Cartel Lash is no longer liable for any lost, stolen, or misplaced packages. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to provide an accurate address and contact information. All shipments require a signature upon delivery for your protection. Please ensure you have items delivered to a location where you will be able to sign for the package. If you would like to waive the right to a signature you can do so by contacting the delivery company, however this will in turn waive any insurance on your package from Cartel Lash . Be aware if you have given permission for the delivery company to waive a need for a signature in the past. Please contact the delivery company directly for any questions regarding shipping: Canada Post Contact: 1 (866) 607-6301 DHL Contact: 1-855-345-7447 If you order products that we do not have in stock, our team will notify you and refund you for that product immediately.